The Big Picture: Six Key Segments of Millennials - Part 3
We’ve been discussing the differences in millennials. You can read the previous posts in a series of six posts dedicated to helping churches and church leaders make sense of the differences in millennials:
Millennial Segment # 3: Global Givers
- “I take care of myself and the world around me.”
- “I can make the world a better place.”
- Cautious consumer, globally aware, charitable and information hungry.
- Global Givers want to travel the world, but may not be able to afford it.
- Impressionable, cause driven, healthy, green and perpetually positive.
- Greatest contributor to content, usually cause related.
- Male dominated, youngest, and more likely to be Hispanic, and a full-time student.
Do you know any Global Givers? Based on your relationships with Global Givers, what is your experience? Do you find the list above to be accurate? Why or why not? What would you add to the list?
**Deeper discussion on segment traits listed can be found in Millennial Essentials: The Big Picture. For more info on this and other Burlap eBooks, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following segment traits lists are compiled from the following sources: